A Partnership Group oversees the project and is made up of the following 12 organisations:
- The Broughton Trust (lead organisation)
- Helping Hands
- Kersal Vale Allotment and Horticultural Society
- St Sebastian’s Community Centre
- Biospheric Foundation
- Salix Homes
- WSP Group
- Urban Vision
- Salford City Council
- East Salford Community Committee
- East Salford Environmental Task Group
- University of Salford
Mike Reardon is the independent chair for the Partnership Group which meet every 3 months.
There are four task groups which meet every 6 weeks to develop project ideas:
- Greening and Growing Task Group
- River Task Group
- Energy Task Group
- Recycling and Transport Task Group
The task groups research and develop project ideas that can be delivered over the five year life time of the project. There is a budget for commissioning projects and there is a team of community champions to help develop and deliver projects in East Salford.
If you are a resident or an organisation working in East Salford and would like to join one of these task groups then please get in touch.